**Please note membership renewals are not processed through the CINP website, you will be sent the link to renew from the central office, if you have not received this by Monday 13th November 2017 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org**
Membership of CINP
CINP (Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum) is the world’s truly global psychopharmacology organisation. It is a membership organisation with worldwide support. Its mission is to promote international research and education in neuropsychopharmacology. It also provides advice on all aspects of neuro-psychiatric drugs. Through these activities it seeks to advance research thus leading to improved patient care.
With major congresses and regional meetings, research and educational meetings, it is active all over the world. The CINP journal, the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology (IJNP) has become an essential journal and grows in importance with an impact factor of 5.264 in 2014.
CINP welcomes membership applications from all who are dedicated to the highest quality research in neuropsychopharmacology. Click here to apply online
Benefits of Membership
- Being part of the only truly global organisation focused on neuropsychopharmacology.
- Your own personal subscription including on-line access to and reduced publishing costs for IJNP – click here to read a recent press launch regarding the new partnership between Oxford University Press and CINP including information regarding the move to Open Access.
- A heavily discounted delegate fee for all meetings organised by CINP.
- Opportunity to participate in CINP regional committees and their meetings.
- Access to the CINP Directory which contains a listing of members.
- Access to the members-only area on the website.
- Regular CINP member eflyers.
- Opportunity to participate in or sponsor the Mentor-Mentee programme.
- Opportunity to sponsor new members.
- Opportunity to nominate and sponsor colleagues for CINP Awards.
- Priority access to CINP reports and other publications.
It is CINP’s intention to increase and enhance the benefits for members over the coming years. Further information may be obtained by contacting us here.
Cost of Membership
The cost of membership with CINP ranges from $25 USD per annum for an Associate member to a maximum of $150 USD per annum for a Member or Fellow. Please contact the CINP Central Office should you wish to inquire further about the membership costs in your area.